7 Tips on How to Find Cheap Flight Tickets
The flight is one of the key parts of the traveling expenses, so finding a cheap flight tickets is just as important as choosing the right tour company, right destination, place to stay, or the backpack. With continuously fluctuating prices and endless search engines, finding a cheap flight booking could be a daunting task. Cheap deals are out there, but they are hidden in a crowd of offers and you should know how to find them. In addition, try finding the best navigation apps that will save you some of your budget as well.
Here are some tips that will help you save time and money next time you book your flight.
1. Use the right flight search engines
All search engines for flight tickets have more or less inflated the booking costs in order to take a cut from the airlines. Some flight search engines inflate airline tickets considerably more than others (showcased below), so you need to familiarize yourself with websites that offer the best deals.
We recommend using the following search engines to book your plane tickets:
- Skyscanner – A travel meta search engine and fare aggregator site for finding the cheap flight tickets. You can either visit the website or download their app.
- AirFare Watchdog – Particularly good at finding sale and error fares.
- Google Flights – Though this search tool doesn’t always show the best prices, it is useful to compare all available flights at a glance.
- JetRadar – Unlike many search engines, this one includes budget airlines.
In addition, you can read our full list of flight scanners here